Cybex Cloud Q Plus Infant Car Seat with SensorSafe and Base
With its top safety ratings, a load leg that adds extra stability and an innovative side-impact protection system, the Cybex Cloud Q Plus infant car seat is a superior choice for keeping your baby safe on the road.
But the most unique aspect of this car seat doesn't even involve the car. The Cybex Cloud Q Plus is the only infant car seat that reclines to a lie-flat position outside of the car.
In typical car seats, the baby sits more upright, which isn't ideal for the baby's spine or breathing. When the backrest is reclined and footrest extended, the Cybex Cloud Q Plus acts more like a bassinet, offering the best ergonomics for a sleeping baby. In the car, newborns also sit in the optimal position, thanks to an infant insert that offers a full recline.
Use the Cybex Cloud Q Plus on a stroller from Cybex or several other brands for a travel system that's the ultimate in convenience for parents and comfort for baby. This car seat comes with one base.
SensorSafe 2.0 technology integrated into the chest clip of the Cloud Q sends alerts to both a vehicle receiver and a smartphone. The alerts notify parents when the child has been accidentally left in the car, helping to avoid unthinkable tragedies. Alerts also sound when the child unbuckles themselves in a moving vehicle, when a child has been seated for too long, and when the back seat has become too warm or cool.
- One of the few car seats that fully recline outside of the car for optimal ergonomics
- Removable newborn insert offers full-recline position for newborns and reduces risk of breathing problems while sleeping
- Load leg integrated into base offers extra stability in a crash
- Arms of telescopic linear side-impact protection system extend toward car doors to provide the first line of protection, transferring forces throughout the shell and away from baby
- Angle of car seat can be adjusted with one hand and without taking child out of seat
- Height-adjustable headrest offers 11 positions, ensuring baby is protected as she grows
- 5-point harness automatically changes when headrest is adjusted
- Flexible, energy-absorbing shell absorbs forces from a crash
- Extra-large sun canopy provides UPF 50+ sun protection and is hidden when not in use
- Can be a travel system with CYBEX and many other strollers
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Chimes if child is still secured in seat when car is turned off
- Alerts caregiver's cell phone if child is left behind in vehicle and then, if situation is not remedied, alerts designated emergency contact
- Emergency contact receives GPS coordinates of vehicle's last known position
- Monitors back seat temperature to alert vehicle receiver and caregiver's phone if car appears to be too hot or too cold
- Provides alerts to caregiver when child may have been seated for too long
- Receiver plugs into car's OBD port and syncs with caregiver's cell phone
- App available for iOS and Android
- Weight capacity: 4-35 pounds
- Height limit: 30"
- Dimensions: 26.4"L x 17.3"W x 15.6-22.2"H
- Car seat weight: 13.9 pounds
- Car seat on base weight: 26.47 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cybex Cloud Q Plus infant car seat with SensorSafe
- Base with load leg